Why Are Madame Crystal Sole Protectors the best for my Irregular Choice Shoes?
- Our protectors are transparent so you can still see your pretty sole
- They are easily applied- peel and stick, done! (Can be cut to size if required)
- No need for expensive cobblers so you can spend more money on foot tattoos
- They are anti slip so you go can dance the night away
- They have actually been tested on Irregular Choice shoes
- They are temporary so are easily removed and will not damage the original image or the sole when removed
- Unlike some sole protectors Madame Crystals not only protect the beautiful images on your shoes but the actual sole itself
- Our sole protectors make IC shoes last much longer, great for limited edition styles so why not hand them down to the grand kids
- An undamaged sole means a better resale value if you decide to sell your IC's in the future
- They can be used on new shoes to prevent damage or used shoes to prevent further damage, so if you've got a pair that you thought were on their last legs... Think again!
- The last image indicates potential damage without sole protector- My eyes! My eyes!
Available in two sizes
Original size 7.5cm x 12cm
New large size 10cm x 14.5 cm
Use on brand new shoes:
- Cut your sole protector to size if required
- Peel off the self adhesive backing
- Place the adhesive pad on to the sole of your shoe and press firmly
- Leave for an hour or so before use
For use on used shoes:
- Clean the bottom of the shoe well with a damp cloth
- Leave to dry completely before applying your sole protector using the instructions above
Many apologies however orders made between 19th and 29th June may be slightly delayed. If you require your order urgently please message us. Thank you MSP