Why Are Madame Crystal Sole Protectors the best for my Irregular Choice Shoes?
- Our protectors are transparent so you can still see your pretty sole
- They are easily applied- peel and stick, done! (Can be cut to size if required)
- No need for expensive cobblers so you can spend more money on foot tattoos
- They are anti slip so you go can dance the night away
- They have actually been tested on Irregular Choice shoes
- They are temporary so are easily removed and will not damage the original image or the sole when removed
- Unlike some sole protectors Madame Crystals not only protect the beautiful images on your shoes but the actual sole itself
- Our sole protectors make IC shoes last much longer, great for limited edition styles so why not hand them down to the grand kids
- An undamaged sole means a better resale value if you decide to sell your IC's in the future
- They can be used on new shoes to prevent damage or used shoes to prevent further damage, so if you've got a pair that you thought were on their last legs... Think again!
- The last image indicates potential damage without sole protector- My eyes! My eyes!
Available in two sizes
Original size 7.5cm x 12cm
New large size 10cm x 14.5 cm
Use on brand new shoes:
- Cut your sole protector to size if required
- Peel off the self adhesive backing
- Place the adhesive pad on to the sole of your shoe and press firmly
- Leave for an hour or so before use
For use on used shoes:
- Clean the bottom of the shoe well with a damp cloth
- Leave to dry completely before applying your sole protector using the instructions above